Monday, June 28, 2010

Adorable Hairbow Holder



I saw this idea on someone's blog back in January, but I can't remember where I found it. It took me FOREVER to find a cute frame, but I finally did, and it turned out super cute! I can't wait to have a little girl of my own someday so I can make one for myself.
It was very simple to make....
Start with a decorative frame...

Mine was a mirror, so I took out the mirror part, and left the frame... next I spray painted it white to cover up the rose pink that was there before. After the white paint was dry, I painted over it with a pearly white acrylic. It was SO cute! I then used a hot glue gun to glue ribbon to the back of the frame... and here is the finished product! I didn't take pictures of the process because I was so excited to get it done, but you can see it was WELL worth it!


Check back soon for more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never ending story... and a bathroom upgrade

 Does anyone else have a never ending list of excuses?? Um hi, yeah... I totally do! Well, there haven't been a lack of projects over th...